Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I love the Christmas season! I love dressing the house in red and green, decorating the Christmas tree, hosting Christmas parties, and sending and receiving Christmas cards. Last year, I sent out a simple Christmas greeting. It was a nice card but lacked the personal touch I was looking for. It was generic.
This year, I'm using Shutterfly to create a Christmas card with some pizazz. It's going to be great! I'm adding images (including this adorable one of my sweet pup, Boone):














a few shots of me and Josh, and a couple of images from the bakery. I'm also including a personal greeting and a quick re-cap of our year. There's so much I want to share with my friends and family. Including news about the bakery (we're growing quickly!), trips we've taken (Warren, PA!), and what the upcoming year will hold.
Shutterfly has everything I need this holiday season including fantastic invitations and even Thank You notes. Check out the links I've included and get creative!

No comments: